Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Teacher Comments Summary #4

Teacher Comments Summary #4



        We were given the option to choose who we commented on this month. I picked Anne Palmer and Nathan Horne. Anne Palmer is a elementary school teacher. Nathan Horne is a PE teacher. I chose to mix it up because I like to see other teacher's opinion. I think it will help give me ideas out of the box. 

    Anne Palmer's blog called for more in depth reading. It was really informative of how kids do not read comprehend the material. I think it is because most students read to pass the standardize test. Nathan Horne's blog was a great read for a future PE teacher. He created a PE cook book. He did not incorporate in his classroom, but I thought it would a great PBL project for PE. I enjoyed reading all of the teacher's blog because of the information you receive. We have not been in a classroom yet. It gives everyone a idea of the classroom. 








No comments:

Post a Comment