Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K Summary November

C4K Summary November


     
        My last month of kid comments had me feeling like it was 2002. 2002 was the year I was in the 5th grade. All of the blog's I commented on was the 5th grade. The difference being that I commented on a 5th grader's blog in Ontario to Chula, California. The girl in Ontario had the best blog I read this month. She wanted to end Taylor Swift music. It might be personal to me but I totally agree. All of the blogs this month was great. I enjoyed all of them. I think this month was the most fun to read. I was introduced to Greek mythology. The blogs all had a clear agenda and was stated with facts. I have been thoroughly impressed on how well written every blog was. It did not matter the age of the author. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! 




     







No comments:

Post a Comment