Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Blog Post #5 Part 2

PLN Summary



          My PLN is doing great. I have added some people that I did not expect into my group. I added a friend that goes to the University of Alabama and  a retired vice principal. I think I can add more people in the PLN. I need to use more connection with technology. I think I could tweet and connect more with people in the education field. I am happy with my PLN because I have added many people that I have looked up too. I think the most beneficial to any PLN is to have a group that brings good ideas and can help you think outside of the box. Teaching can always be improved. I think my PLN will help improve my teaching until I retire. I was some nervous when assembling my PLN. My additional adds were because they are very knowledgeable. Grant Allen is a future history teacher and he is my age. I met him when I went to Alabama. I like the add because it helps for someone my age to bounce ideas off of. I think my PLN has to still improve, but I am on the right track. The PLN is there to be a learning network. I have to make sure  I learn in the network. I am sure there are many changes to come before my PLN is completely done. 





No comments:

Post a Comment