Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Teacher Comments Summary 3

   
   Teacher Comments Summary 3
   
   I had the pleasure of reading a teacher's blog by the name of Brendan Jones. He is trying to put PE in the 21st century. I am going to be a PE teacher. Mr. Jones' blog appealed to me very deeply. PE is the one subject where change is not expected. I guess technology is not expected in the classroom.

   Mr. Jones is using his PE class for exercise and experiments. The last blog I read talked about how he is using the myth buster approach in his class. He thought it will be a good idea to have the students myth bust sports skills. Some of the impossible to decide if it is skill or not. In his first blog post, I read he was talking about the importance of preparation compared to a play. How a play is not perfect? I thought he was right because no play is perfect.You practice to do the best you can in that situation. You cannot practice for every particular situation. Mr. Jones made me excited about becoming a PE teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment