Sunday, September 28, 2014

C4K Summary for September

C4K Summary for September

    I had the opportunity to read three great elementary student's blog this month. The three I read were from Nathaniel, Morgan and Noah in that order. Nathaniel wrote his blog on President Barrack Obama visiting Stonehenge. I was impressed how he used his punctuation marks. He used a direct quote and exclamation points. I think not many people use enough exclamation points. It really helps make the blog interesting. Megan wrote about her birthday weekend. She was excited about staying up late and texting her friends. Megan's blog was the shortest of the three. The last one I read for the month of September was Noah's blog. Noah was given the task of "What would he change about his school?" Noah explained how he wished the school was more flexible. I think Noah did a great job of giving supporting evidence for his opinion. It was really cool to connect to other people around the world through blogging. I enjoyed it and look forward to next month's C4K comments. 




No comments:

Post a Comment