Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Teacher Comments Summary 2

  I was assigned John R. Sowash's blog. He has a blog called the "electric conductor." He writes a lot about Google account. He blog is set up for educational technology. He encourages questions or thought on the subject. He reminds me a lot of Dr. Strange. I learned some really cool thing on his blog about Google. 
  
   The first post was about how Dr. Sowash has started a newsletter for teachers to stay up to date on the new teaching technology. I think it was a great idea because technology is constantly changing. Teacher are so busy that they have no time to check for new technology updates. I think it was just a great service provided by Dr. Sowash. The second post I read was about Google privacy settings. I found it the most helpful because I discount how important privacy is. I never noticed the secure account settings. I have now secured my Google account. I found that Dr. Sowash is blogging to help every teacher he can with the new technology. I found him to be a quick 1-800 line if you will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment