Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K Summary for October

Kids Comment for October

  October gave me the chance to read some interesting blogs from students. I ranged from third grade to 7th grade. I went from Ohio to New Zealand. I read topics of the student's book to the student's view on changes that could be made in the school. I started off in the sixth grade reading Trinity's post. She was in the sixth grade recommending the book, Hunger Games: Mockingjay. I know it was recently a movie made on this book. I have heard great things about both the books and the movies.  then moved to Madison, Wisconsin for Mrs. Ripp's 7th grade. Caroline talked about changing the school rules. She made some big points about dress code. It does always seem dress code is an ongoing issue in schools. I then went to Michigan. I read Ruby's blog who is a third grader in Ms. Essenburg's class. She had a great introduction blog about her family. She was the middle sibling. She was getting aggravated with her brothers. It was a great grammar used for a third grader. I finished my last comment in New Zealand. I read a sixth grader's blog named Tihi. She had an informative post on how to protect your skin when you are in the sun. It was very well written. I think it was one of the best post I read. The structure was really good. I enjoy reading everyone's blog because it does not matter what the topic may be you find yourself meeting this students. Happy Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment