Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Blog Assignment # Practice

I. Who I am?

II. Why I want to be educator?

III. What a teacher's duties are?

IV. My Passions.

I am Isaac Wiggins. I am currently a junior. My major is physical education.I am a transfer from the University of Alabama. I transferred to be closer to my home. I am from Excel, Alabama. It is a small town south of Mobile. I always wanted to be an educator. I found teaching and coaching fascinating.My mother was a coach. I guess watching her work as I grew up was big influence on my career choice.

I really am looking forward to the opportunity to coach and teach children how to better themselves. The teacher's duties are to help children learn ways to better benefit themselves for the rest of their life. The teacher when around all of the children has to be ready to teach. Children are always a sponge. They soak up so much information. My passions are sports. I love sports. I think competition brings out the best effort for people. I grew up in a family that had a passion for sports. I think the sport discussions really made me developed a passion. My other passions are history. I love history because it repeats itself. It is one of the best subjects to learn. History will teach you many lessons.



2 comments:

  1. "It is a small town south of Mobile." I think Excel is north of Mobile and south of Monroeville. Am I correct or are you correct? Or are there two Excels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sir, You are correct. I meant to put north. I think I have made it a habit of telling every body we are in south Alabama.

      Delete